Not taking ourselves too seriously
Healthy living blogs (HLBs – I just came up with that. Genius) are pretty goofy sometimes and I’ve found myself loving a little HLB-jabbing.
I ran across a little video blog called My Drunk Kitchen. Hannah Hart is hilarious and fun to watch. She makes me wish I came up with the idea of getting drunk, cooking something, and recording it. I’m pretty sure that even if I did, I still wouldn’t be as funny, or as fearless about putting it up for everyone to see.
These ladies are so funny and inspiring. Now I don’t know whether to go roast some veggies or make fun of myself for that. I’ll order takeout and call it good, I think.
- New blog! View Comments
- How I Left the Law View Comments
- Tacos in the summertime View Comments
- Not taking ourselves too seriously View Comments
- I Drank the Kool-Aid View Comments
- On Tolerance View Comments
- Elephants Squared View Comments
- Lincoln Half Marathon recap View Comments
- How to Obtain a Personal Worst View Comments
- An update View Comments